Crown Your Building with Top-Notch Roofing Services
Modern Remodeling, Inc. brings the same craftsmanship, quality and customer service to commercial roofing projects that it does for residential roofing and repairs. Certified by industry leaders, our credentialed roofers will do your job right the first time, using the highest quality materials at the lowest guaranteed price. A licensed and bonded contractor in Virginia, Maryland, and DC, Modern Remodeling’s satisfied client list includes:
- Apartment and condo buildings
- Office buildings
- Retail centers
- Aquatic and fitness facilities
- And more
We Minimize Disruption and Enhance Communication
We take pride in our work and we know that with every construction zone, there are inconveniences to tenants, customers, and employees. We do our best to minimize those inconveniences by keeping a clean and safe construction zone, doing prompt and reliable work, and by communicating information in advance. For example, we’ll post notices announcing what’s going to be happening, when it will be happening, and providing our own number for tenants, customers and employees to call with questions. This relieves your own property manager of the burden of answering questions and disseminating information about the project.
With Modern Remodeling, Inc., you can be sure your project includes:
- Quality materials: We offer the highest quality roofing materials from manufacturers such as Certainteed, GAF, TAMKO, Owens Corning, and more.
- Certified applicators: We’ve earned certifications from CertainTeed, Mulehide, Firestone and GAF
- Written guarantee: We give you a detailed written guarantee for our work, and our products are backed by the best manufacturer warranties in the industry.
- Promptness: We show up when we say we will and we work hard, often finishing the job ahead of schedule.
- Cleanliness: When our crew leaves your property, they will leave it neat, clean and cleared of debris.
Modern Remodeling, Inc. will meet with you, your property manager, or board of directors on site — taking time to get a detailed picture of the specifics and scope of your RFP.
- We’ll take measurements and flesh out a rough estimate.
- Then, we’ll draft your final design, calculate your price, and prepare your contract.
- We will attend a board meeting if necessary to discuss the contract and answer questions.
- If a change is needed, we will visit you again to discuss revising the design, price and contract.
GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractors
Asking the Right Questions is the Key to Selecting the Right Roofing Contractor…
To become factory-certified as a GAF Master Elite® contractor, a roofing contractor needs to show that they are:
- Properly Licensed by their state (or province) to perform roofing work
- Adequately Insured for your protection
- Have a Proven Reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to Ongoing Professional Training to ensure quality installation
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite® contractors!
Choosing a GAF Master Elite® contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor — not some “fly-by-nighter.”
To ensure your total satisfaction, Master Elite® contractors have been provided with extensive educational materials developed by GAF’s technical experts—allowing them to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques.
That’s why GAF has authorized them to offer enhanced system warranties—one of which even includes a program that offers a factory inspection of your finished roof!
Most people think that a new roof is nothing more than just nailing up some shingles. Master Elite® roofing contractors know better — so they recommend GAF’s Weather Stopper® 3-Part Roof Protection System.
It gives you the best protection against a variety of all-too-common roofing problems. Plus, each component used in the system has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal!
“Worry-Free” And “Hassle-Free” Warranty Options
Because of their unique factory-certified status, the roofs Master Elite® contractors install are eligible for special warranties — all backed by GAF’s financial clout as North America’s largest roofing manufacturer.
After all, a warranty is only as good as the manufacturer that stands behind it. With a GAF roof, you know that you will be covered throughout the warranty period—without fail! Ask your Master Elite® roofing contractor which warranty option would be right for your home.
Your Safest Choice
Don’t trust your biggest asset to just any contractor. Factory-certified Master Elite® contractors are your best and safest choice!