Trust the Experts in Insurance Restoration
When a storm damages your property, you need to be very careful about the type of contractor you choose for your restoration. Unlike “storm chaser” contractors who are here today, gone tomorrow, Modern Remodeling, Inc. is a true insurance restoration contractor — the type of contractor you need when thousands of dollars are on the line. We have an in-depth knowledge of the claims process, what is covered, what is excluded, and how to help prevent you from spending more than your deductible out-of-pocket. More importantly, we ensure that everything on the claim is clearly and specifically identified as legitimate damage related to a storm, so that you’re protected against insurance fraud and its heavy penalties.
- Modern Remodeling, Inc. understands the insurance restoration process, including the actual programs insurance companies use to identify the appropriate price for the necessary repairs, and how it affects the outcome of your claim. This may mean a difference in thousands of dollars.
- Modern Remodeling, Inc. has an in-depth understanding of what is covered and what is excluded from coverage. This knowledge and experience can help keep the homeowner from having to pay for any restoration expenses out-of-pocket (other than their deductible).
- By generating a detailed scope of repairs necessary for a thorough restoration, we are able to obtain a complete and accurate estimate from your insurance company for the required repairs. We will often find line item repairs that the insurance adjuster missed and can get those items included in your claim.
- Modern Remodeling, Inc. understands the terms in your policy known as “LIKE KIND and QUALITY” and how they relate to what products are used to restore your home. This can give you a wider choice in products to choose from, and/or ensure proper coverage if the material is no longer available.
- Our bid is developed by using the same estimating software that your insurance company uses. This way, we get you all the money you are entitled to by making sure the claim is properly assessed by the insurance adjuster.
- Modern Remodeling, Inc. knows how to submit your claim for re-evaluation in the event you were initially denied coverage or under covered, and how to retrieve the recoverable depreciation amount.
Modern Remodeling, Inc. will meet with you on site — taking time to get a detailed picture of the specifics and scope of your storm damage.
- We’ll prepare an estimate using the same software as your insurance company.
- We’ll work with your insurance company to be sure all line items from our estimate are included in the claim.
- We’ll protect you from insurance fraud with careful, specific line items that are legitimately related to storm damage.