Restore Your Home and Prevent Further Water Damage
Each year, one out of every five homes experiences some sort of water damage. Whether the water damage is the result of some type of plumbing failure or caused by a natural disaster like flooding and hurricanes, it is important that you immediately talk to a company that is well-trained and has the necessary restoration equipment to restore your home as quickly as possible. Water damage is progressive and items that could be salvaged or dealt with within the first 48 hours of initial damage may not be restored if emergency response is delayed. Modern Remodeling, Inc. has the training and experience to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), contain damage, and remove contamination to ensure that mold will not return.
Water damage can be deceptive. Water penetrates into structural cavities creating trapped pockets of saturation. The detection of water in these areas can often only be discovered with sophisticated moisture detection meters. Undetected moisture will continue to cause damage. This damage, at a minimum, will cause odors. Greater damage will surface when materials delaminate, shrink, split and further deteriorate to where costly repairs are required.
Through timely response and the careful monitoring of water damage, mold and other health issues can be prevented; however, if water damage has been present too long, mold will occur.
Important Water Damage Information
- Acting quickly helps to avoid further damage from water and mold.
- Water damage can occur from frozen pipes, plumbing issues, flooding, hurricanes, heavy rain
- We address all small and large scale types of water damage.
- We help you restore a healthy working and living environment.
- We have an in-depth knowledge of the claims process, what is covered, what is excluded, and how to help prevent you from spending more than your deductible out-of-pocket. More importantly,
- We ensure that everything on the claim is clearly and specifically identified as legitimate hail damage, so that you’re protected against insurance fraud and its heavy penalties.
Modern Remodeling, Inc. understands the insurance restoration process, including the actual programs insurance companies use to identify the appropriate price for the necessary repairs, and how it affects the outcome of your claim. This may mean a difference in thousands of dollars.
- By generating a detailed scope of repairs necessary for a thorough restoration, we are able to obtain a complete and accurate estimate from your insurance company for the required repairs. We will often find line item repairs that the insurance adjuster missed and can get those items included in your claim.
- Modern Remodeling, Inc. understands the terms in your policy known as “LIKE KIND and QUALITY” and how they relate to what products are used to restore your home. This can give you a wider choice in products to choose from, and/or ensure proper coverage if the material is no longer available.
- Our bid is developed by using the same estimating software that your insurance company uses. This way, we get you all the money you are entitled to by making sure the claim is properly assessed by the insurance adjuster.
- Modern Remodeling, Inc. knows how to submit your claim for re-evaluation in the event you were initially denied coverage or under covered, and how to retrieve the recoverable depreciation amount.
Modern Remodeling, Inc. will meet with you on site — taking time to get a detailed picture of the specifics and scope of your water damage.
- We’ll prepare an estimate using the same software as your insurance company.
- We’ll work with your insurance company to be sure all line items from our estimate are included in the claim.
- We’ll protect you from insurance fraud with careful, specific line items that are legitimately related to water damage.