Create a Distinctive Hardscape that Adds Value
Patios, Driveways, and Walkways
Modern Remodeling, Inc. specializes in custom patio, driveway, and walkway projects using interlocking concrete pavers. Perfect for driveways, pool decks, patios, walkways, and small accent areas, pavers offer homeowners many benefits over concrete. Besides being more distinctive, pavers are durable and require much less maintenance. You can trust us to install your pavers with maximum efficiency because we employ installers who are certified by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute, the governing body of the paver industry and the authority on interlocking concrete pavement installation.
- Pavers add value to your home with unique creative designs that are not available with concrete.
- Pavers can be used immediately, unlike concrete, which needs to dry before use.
- Pavers offer a wider range of design options.
- Individual pavers can be removed and re-installed, reducing service interruptions and showing little or no indication of repair.
- Concrete pavers work well as an accent to the total landscape scheme and as a focal point.
- Pavers are strong, durable, and will outlast and outperform any other hardscape available. Their versatility makes them a match for many different residential projects.
- When installed correctly, the surface is flexible, withstanding loads from traffic, wear and weather.
- Because pavers allow weight to be distributed better, they don’t crack like concrete does.
- If you need to excavate under the pavers, they can be simply removed and later re-installed without wasting materials.
- Pavers stand up to de-icing salts better than conventional asphalt or concrete pavements.
- Paver installation comes with a longer warranty than concrete.
Modern Remodeling, Inc. will meet with you in your home to discuss your project — taking time to get a detailed picture of your needs, wants, any problems you’re having, and to walk you through your material and design options.
- We’ll take measurements and flesh out a rough estimate.
- Then, we’ll draft your final design, calculate your price, and prepare your contract.
- If a change is needed, we will visit you again to discuss revising the design, price and contract.