Improve the Look of Your Home’s Exterior with New Siding
There are many siding options for today’s homeowner and also many companies that will install it. What makes Modern Remodeling’s services different is our professionalism, dependability, and value for your investment. Whether you choose vinyl or fiber cement siding, you’ll get the highest quality work at the best price with:
- Experienced certified installers
- Guaranteed materials in many colors and architectural styles
- The most efficient, courteous and tidy installation crew
- Prompt, reliable service
- Written customer satisfaction guarantee
Advantages of Vinyl Siding
The top choice for homeowners, vinyl siding is durable, versatile, and can suit any architectural style. Vinyl siding will not rot or corrode and offers a lifetime warranty. Plus, because it lasts a long time, vinyl can be a truly green choice for your home.
Advantages of Fiber Cement Siding
Highly durable with the character, charm, and beauty of wood, fiber cement siding will not rot or corrode, is flame resistant, pest resistant and lasts much longer than wood. Installing fiber cement siding is a specialized trade compared to vinyl siding and must be installed by in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. Modern Remodeling’s expert installation crew is specially trained to install fiber cement siding, with the experience and knowledge to guarantee quality workmanship.
Inspection or Evaluation Appointment
Modern Remodeling, Inc. will meet with you in your home to discuss your project — taking time to get a detailed picture of your needs, wants, any problems you’re having, and to walk you through your material and design options.
- We’ll take measurements and flesh out a rough estimate.
- Then, we’ll draft your final design, calculate your price, and prepare your contract.
- If a change is needed, we will visit you again to discuss revising the design, price and contract.