Increase Energy Efficiency and Add Curb Appeal with Replacement Windows
Windows are your property’s first defense against the outside elements, preventing heat from escaping during the colder months, and preventing heat from entering during the warmer months. Older windows allow more air in and out, making your HVAC system work harder to maintain ideal indoor temperatures.
New windows will help you:
- Reduce fuel costs
- Increase your property’s attractiveness
- Increase your property’s value
- Reduce or eliminate costly maintenance
- Clean more easily
- Be more comfortable
- Get more natural light
Thermally insulated, our double and/or triple-paned windows, with fully welded frames and sashes are custom built to 1/16″ of your existing frame to insure the best and tightest fit. Our lifetime labor and material warranty coupled with our 100% satisfaction guarantee is the strongest in the industry.
Inspection or Evaluation Appointment
Modern Remodeling, Inc. will meet with you in your home to discuss your project — taking time to get a detailed picture of your needs, wants, any problems you’re having, and to walk you through your material and design options.
- We’ll take measurements and flesh out a rough estimate.
- Then, we’ll draft your final design, calculate your price, and prepare your contract.
- If a change is needed, we will visit you again to discuss revising the design, price and contract.